Complete Published Book List – 75 Titles
|1. Escape Rooms and Other Immersive Experiences in the Library||2. Makerspaces: A Practical Guide for Librarians, Second Edition|
|3. Cosplay in Libraries: How to Embrace Costume Play in Your Library||4. Web 2.0 for Librarians and Information Professionals|
|5. 32 Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality Programs for Libraries||6. Makerspaces in Practice: Successful Models for Implementation|
|7. 52 Ready-to-Use Gaming Programs for Libraries||8. Law Librarianship in the Age of AI|
|9. 53 Ready-to-Use Kawaii Craft Projects||10. 60 Ready-to-Use Coding Projects|
|11. The Makerspace Librarian’s Sourcebook||12. 63 Ready-to-Use Maker Projects|
|13. Law Librarianship in the Digital Age|
Practical Guides for Librarians 2021 Series
|14. Exhibits and Displays||15. Senior Services Today|
|16. Podcasting||17. Knowledge Management|
|18. Library Management||19. Liaison Engagement Success|
Practical Guides for Librarians 2020 Series
|20. Fundraising for Academic Libraries||21. E-Textiles in Libraries|
|22. Systems Librarianship||23. Developing a Library Accessibility Plan|
|24. Terrific Makerspace Projects||25. Anime Clubs for Public Libraries|
Practical Guides for Librarians 2019 Series
|26. Yoga and Meditation at the Library||27. Teaching First-Year College Students|
|28. Library Volunteers||29. Creating a Tween Collection|
|30. Developing a Residency Program||31. Reaching Diverse Audiences with Virtual Reference and Instruction|
|32. How to Write and Get Published|
Practical Guides for Librarians 2018 Series
|33. Intentional Marketing||34. Electronic Resources Librarianship|
|35. STEM Programming for All Ages||36. Comic Book Collections and Programming|
|37. Coding for Children and Young Adults in Libraries||38. Gaming Programs for All Ages at the Library|
|39. Teen Fandom and Geek Programming||40. Serving LGBTQ Teens|
|41. Making Library Websites Accessible||42. Instructional Design Essentials|
|43. Finding and Using U.S. Government Information|
Library Technology Essentials – 12 Volume Set
|44. Wearable Technology: Smart Watches to Google Glass for Libraries by Tom Bruno||45. MOOCs and Libraries by Kyle C. Courtney|
|46. Free Technology for Libraries by Amy Deschenes||47. Makerspaces in Libraries by Theresa Willingham and Jeroen DeBoer|
|48. Knowledge Management for Libraries by Valerie Forrestal||49. WordPress for Libraries by Chad Haefele|
|50. Game It Up!: Using Gamification to Incentivize Your Library by David Folmar||51. Data Visualizations and Infographics by Sarah K. C. Mauldin|
|52. Mobile Social Marketing in Libraries by Samantha C. Helmick||53. Digital Collections and Exhibits by Juan Denzer|
|54. Using Tablets and App in Libraries by Elizabeth Willse||55. Responsive Web Design in Libraries by Jason Clark|
The Tech Set®, Volumes 1-10:
|56. Next-Gen Library Catalogs, by Marshall Breeding||57. Mobile Technology and Libraries, by Jason Griffey|
|58. Microblogging and Lifestreaming in Libraries, byRobin M. Hastings||59. Library Videos and Webcasts, by Sean Robinson|
|60. Wikis for Libraries, by Lauren Pressley||61. Technology Training in Libraries, by Sarah Houghton-Jan|
|62. A Social Networking Primer for Librarians, by Cliff Landis||63. Library Camps and Unconferences, by Steve Lawson|
|64. Gaming in Libraries, by Kelly Czarnecki||65. Effective Blogging For Libraries, by Connie Crosby|
The Tech Set® #11-20:
|66. Cloud Computing for Libraries||67. Building Mobile Library Applications|
|68. Location-Aware Services and QR Codes for Libraries||69. Drupal in Libraries|
|70. Strategic Planning for Social Media in Libraries||71. Next-Gen Library Resdesign|
|72. Screencasting for Libraries||73. User Experience (UX) Design for Libraries|
|74. IM and SMS Reference Services for Libraries||75. Semantic Web Technologies and Social Searching for Librarians|
Please check out my Amazon Author page for all of my books at:
Articles, White Papers, and Interviews
- Interviewed by the American Library Association in An interview with Ellyssa Kroski about VR programming, 2021
- Interviewed by SJSU School of Information in , Ellyssa Valenti Kroski Leads the Charge in Gamification and Library AI, 2021.
- Reimagining the Law Library in the Time of COVID-19, Law Lines, 2020.
- Business as (Un)Usual: Library Business Continuity Amid COVID-19, On Firmer Ground, 2020.
- How to Create Free Digital Breakouts for Libraries, ALA Library Technology Reports, April 2020.
- Interviewed by the Geek in Review podcast The Geek in Review Ep. 63 – Ellyssa Valenti Kroski on Law Librarians in the Age of AI, & a Hamilton Escape Room.
- AALL Spectrum article: 3 Tech-Savvy Ways Law Librarians Can Shake Up the Status Quo July/August issue 2018.
- Law Lines article: On the Case: Alexander Hamilton and the Missing Librarian July 2, 2018.
- 3-part Article series: The State of Law Library eBooks 2017-18 LLRX 2017.
- Making Access to Library Resources Seamless On Firmer Ground 2017.
- Five Fantastic Maker Ideas for your library CILIP Update 2017.
- Social Skills: Social media is an important communications channel for libraries. Experts discuss how to do it right Library Journal 2017.
- Getting the Most Out of Your Library Budget, McGraw Hill Education Blog 2016
- 8 Ways to Stretch Your Library’s Budget, McGraw Hill Education Blog 2016
- 5 Cosplay Programming Ideas for Your Library, McGraw Hill Education Blog 2016
- Interviewed by Law Lines, By Kristen Perez Ellyssa Kroski on Treasures and Technology at the New York Law Institute, LLAGNY’s Law Lines, June 12, 2015.
- 10 Free Technologies for Law Libraries, Peer-to-Peer, ILTA: International Legal Technology Association, December 2013.
- The Future of Libraries: Searching for the Deep Field, Amazon Kindle title, November, 6, 2013.
- Digitally Embedding the Law Library, SLA-NY Chapter Newsletter, March 2013.
- 10 Great Technology Initiatives for Your Library, American Libraries, Jan/Feb 2013.
- Interviewed by Library Journal Mobile Evolution: How Apps Are Adapting to a New Device Ecosystem, The Digital Shift column, February 2013.
- First Impressions of an AALL Conference, Law Lines, Volume 35, No 4 Summer 2012.
- Interviewed by the Information World Review (UK) Interview with Ellyssa Kroski, The Digital Librarian, (pg. 23), Information World Review (UK) September 2010.
- 10 Technology Ideas Your Library Can Implement Next Week (Cover Story) American Libraries, March, 2010.
- Should Your Library Have a Social Media Policy? School Library Journal October 1, 2009.
- 6 Steps to Publishing a Scholarly Online Journal (for free!), The CyberSkeptic’s Guide to Internet Research May 2009,14:5.
- That’s Infotainment!: How to Create Your Own Screencasts, School Library Journal February 1, 2009.
- Interviewed by ALA TechSource, Daniel A. Freeman, Catching up with Ellyssa Kroski, ALA TechSource, January 2009.
- Drupal and Libraries, The CyberSkeptic’s Guide to Internet Research September, 2008, 13:8.
- On the Move with the Mobile Web: Libraries and Mobile Technologies, ALA Library Technology Reports, July 2008
- All a Twitter: Want to Try Microb.logging? School Library Journal Jul 1, 2008
- Widgets to the Rescue, School Library Journal February 1, 2008 p.41-43.
- Interviewed by the New York Times, Marci Alboher, Blogging Your Way into a Business, August 12, 2007.
- The Social Tools of Web 2.0, CHOICE August 2007 Vol. 44, No. 12 p.2011-2021.
- Learning in a Virtual World, Women’s Voices for Change, Dec 20, 2007.
- Contributed Chapter 8: Folksonomies and User-Based Tagging in Library 2.0 and Beyond: Innovative Technologies and Tomorrow’s User, Libraries Unlimited, 6/1/2007.
- How to Automate a Small Library, WebJunction 2006.
Regular Column: “Stacking the Tech” in Library Journal’s Academic Newswire
- Text Message Reference: Is It Effective? Stacking the Tech: Library Journal Academic Newswire October 15, 2009.
- Library Cloud Atlas: A Guide to Cloud Computing and Storage Stacking the Tech: Library Journal Academic Newswire September 10, 2009.
- The Library of Congress Talks Digital Initiatives, Stacking the Tech: Library Journal Academic Newswire August 6, 2009.
- Search Engine Wars Redux, Stacking the Tech: Library Journal Academic Newswire, July 9, 2009.
- Unconference Uncovers Latest Tech Trends, Stacking the Tech: Library Journal Academic Newswire June 11, 2009.