Trying to keep up with the latest in EdTech trends? Discover all the latest news happening in EdTech with this roundup post. And if you’re still getting up to speed in this area, also check out the post: 7 Ed Tech Trends to Watch in 2014.
- Universities Rethinking Their Use of Massive Online Courses
- The Real Revolution in Online Education Isn’t MOOCs
- Moocs ‘will not transform education’, says FutureLearn chief
- Disrupting and Transforming the University
- Weekly Trend: The MOOC Revolution Changes Shape
- MOOC U: The Revolution Isn’t Over
- edX turns attention to high school MOOCs
- Why Free Online Classes Are Still the Future of Education
- Online Learning is Just as Effective as Traditional Education, According to a New MIT Study
- Invasion of the MOOCs: The Promise and Perils of Massive Open Online Courses (eBook)
- Big Data MOOC Research Breakthrough: Learning Activities Lead to Achievement
- Big data and education: the power of transformation
- Can Universities Use Data to Fix What Ails the Lecture?
- Big Data: An Evolution in Higher Education’s Technology Landscape
- Can Data Analytics Make Teachers Better Educators?
- Education is the Next Great Opportunity for Big Data
- The Modern Classroom: Students, Teachers and Data-Driven Education
- The Mathematics of Effectiveness
- Empower Teachers with Data and They Can Spark Change
- The Coming Big Data Education Revolution
- Gamification: Why It’s Good
- Using Gaming Principles to Engage Students
- The 15 Best Gamification Resources for Trainers and Educators
- Gamification and Game-Based Learning: What’s the Difference?
- A Guide to Game-Based Learning
- Gamification of Education Infographic
- Game On: Why Gamification Works
- Digital Badges for the That-Was-Due-Last-Week-Student
- Are Serious Video Games Ready For School Time?
- Gamification 101: Introducing Gamification in Education
- Flipped classrooms test new ways of learning
- Starting a Project-Based School
- Flipping Your Classroom? 5 Technology Details You’ll Need to Succeed
- Flipped Classrooms Can’t Be Passive Environments
- Transforming the Lecture Space
- 27 Ideas for Flipping The Classroom: Infographic
- The Top 5 Blended And Flipped Classroom Tools
- Summer Reading List: What You Need to Know To Flip Your Classroom Next Year
- Flipped Learning – turning traditional teaching on its head!
- Flipping the classroom – from the student’s perspective
- World’s first live concert with ’3D-printed band’
- Colleges Offer Hands-On Tech Engagement
- 7 Hands-On Projects That Use 3D Printers
- Making Sense of Makerspaces: Do-it-yourself ed tech opportunities abound for some schools.
- New Future Takes Shape for 3D Printers in Schools
- NASA Educator Sees Bright STEM Future in 3D Printing
- 3D Printing Made Cool: MIT Students Print Ice Cream
- 3D Printing – Coming to a Classroom Near you (Sooner Than you Think)!
- How (And Why) To Get Started With 3D Printing In The Classroom
- High school students in Texas create prosthetic hand for young boy
- Six Tips to Implement a Mobile Learning Initiative
- 50 Resources For Teaching With iPads
- Mobile Learning: Resource Roundup
- 9 Ways Mobile Learning is Moving into Academia
- 50 questions to start your mobile learning strategy
- 10 Mobile Learning Stats You Need to See and Why
- Trends | K-12 Students See A Brighter Future Learning with Tablets
- The merging of Informal and Mobile Learning
- 3 Ways Mobile Learning Stands Out From Other Learning Technologies
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile eLearning
- There’s Something Missing From This College Bookstore: Books
- Digital textbooks for increasing educational outcomes
- Students Fail to Embrace Digital Textbooks
- Changing how people learn with digital textbooks
- Speak Up: The current state of digital learning
- This University Has a Revolutionary Idea to Make Students’ Textbooks Free
- Experts share tips on digital textbook transition
- Realizing the Promise of Digital Textbooks
- El Paso uses digital textbooks for high school science
- 10 Reasons Why Students Aren’t Using eTextbooks
The Flipped Classroom
The post The Latest in EdTech Trends: 70 Resources Roundup appeared first on OEDB.org.